Motivational and Morale Enhancement Keynotes
- If You're Not Having Fun, You're Doing It Wrong
- Even Work Can Be Fun
- The Art of Perspective Management
Children, Adolescents and Families
- Clinical Issues of Childhood and Adolescence
- Discipline and Effective Behavior Management
- Understanding Family Dynamics
Human Dynamics and Business Management
- Challenges, Changes and Leadership
- Effective Supervision
Keith A. Neuber, M.S.
Keith founded I K.A.N. PRESENTATIONS in 1995 with a mission of providing affordable, quality training that has practical applications for business and personal life. Keith began providing training for human services, business and industry and the general public in 1978. Each training program is designed to meet the goals that the training sponsor is seeking to achieve. Keith approaches each training with the energy and enthusiasm that keeps participants engaged, learning and motivated to make changes in their approach to the challenges of daily life.